domingo, 15 de setembro de 2019

_| REENA POUDEL - speaker

I am Reena Poudel, CEO of Crystal international Montessori kinderworld
I believe in result oriented work performance. I always remember and motivated with the fact, "there is nothing impossible but the word says itself am possible". 

There is only live God in the world and that is, parents. By the blessings of parents and strong bonding with friends I am successful in all the steps of life. Always we have to be happy, but Happiness is a journey not the destination.

I belong with the country Nepal and I love Nepal and feel proud to be Nepali. I strongly believe on above statements so I am going to talk on ART OF LIVING in Agora Convention 2019 spread the message that happiness is within us, motivation is within us. To change the world we should start from self through spiritual art of living.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário