domingo, 1 de setembro de 2019

_| EMMANUEL ANTWI - speaker

My name is Emmanuel Antwi. I hold BSc Toursism Management from the University of Cape Coast, Ghana. And also hold a Diploma in Project Management from Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana. I'm a Cohort at the British Council's Digital Jobs Africa 2016. 

I'm a Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project Expert and currently works with STATEMENTS MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS as a Budget and Accounting Officer for 3 years where I mentor new recruits on the job. Prior to my current job, I worked with the MINISTRY OF FINANCE, GHANA, as a Protocol Officer for 1 and a half years in charge of diplomatic travel scheduling and information dissemination right after my University education. 

I'm currently a founding member and Operations Manager of COMMUNITY FOOD BANK GHANA, an NGO tasked with providing food items for the famine ridden communities in Ghana and a proud member of the YALI network. 

Also, I currently Preside over a professional group of young and talented men and ladies called FORCE FOR PEACE AND DEVELOPMENT (FORPAG) which speaks on developmental projects and policies in Ghana from 2016 till now.


I'm an root member of YOUTH PARLIAMENT GHANA and a prolific writer. And an aspiring Assembly candidate for Konongo Ahyiaem electoral area in Ghana

At Agora Speakers Convention, I'll be speaking on the Relationship between Industrial Efficiency & effective Organisation, taking some clues from local and international Micro and Macro Economics but with regards to culture. Our youth really needs to hear what I have to say about this.

PORT ___

Emmanuel Antwi vem do Gana para entregar um discurso sobre a Relação entre A Eficiência Industrial e a Eficácia Organizacional, tendo em conta micro e macro economias internacionais.
Tem um vasto currículo e preside a vários órgãos em organizações privadas e sem fins lucrativos. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário